Welcome to Village Health Osteopathic Clinic
We provide a centre of excellence in our hands-on approach to pain and injury management, using a wealth of expertise and clinical experience.
Osteopathy is a safe and effective form of complementary healthcare that has been around for over 100 years and government regulated in Australia for more than 30 years. It provides manual therapy for a range of injuries and conditions, promoting a pain free and comfortable life, enabling you to resume your usual activities of daily living safely and comfortably.
OSTEOPATHY IS COVERED BY ALL MAJOR HEALTH FUNDS.
- Every patient is unique and treated equally regardless of age, sex, race or status.
- Patient safety and comfort are priorities.
- Patient privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- We believe good health requires a balance of physical, spiritual and emotional aspects. Therefore we may address issues beyond the physical and refer as appropriate.
- We treat patients to the best of our ability, based on a wealth of experience and knowledge in health care.
- Patient and Practitioner goals are established.
- Patient compliance and responsibility for their health is always encouraged.
In conjunction to Osteopathy, Village Health is also able to offer the following services;